Running until April 28, 1000 Doors is a labyrinth of doors that ‘exists in a sort of temporal and spatial embolism beyond our material reality.’
It’s a bit creepy, it’s a bit weird, but punts have been enjoying its previous pop-ups around the traps for a while now. One thing’s for sure, there are a lot of doors.
Tickets are available at the on-site box office.
When: April 6 2019 until April 28 2019
2pm until 9pm daily. 10am until 10pm during Easter.
Where: Rosalind Park, 30 Gaol Road, Bendigo
How much: $10
For further info head to bendigoregion.com.au.
More great yarns you should read:
- The Lease For One Of Victoria’s Finest Pubs Is Up For Grabs Right Now
- 5 Of The Best Airbnbs In The Kangaroo Valley
- 5 Of The Best Airbnbs Along Victoria’s Great Ocean Road
- Inside Jetty Road’s New Lorne Tap Room
- A New Airstream Hotel Has Popped Up At Nagambie’s Mitchelton Hotel
Image credit: supplied