Great news this week with Premier Daniel Andrews announcing that regional Victoria will move to step 3 of the roadmap to recovery.
From midnight Wednesday 16 September, the following changes will take place:
- No restrictions on leaving home
- Spend time with others outside where possible
- Public gatherings: up to 10 people outdoors
- Visitors allowed at home from 1 other household (up to 5 people)
- Schools return to onsite learning from Term 4 with safety measures
- Hospitality open for predominantly outdoor seated service only
- All retail open, except personal care (hairdressers open)
School students should expect to head back into the classroom in term 4 with the return being staggered from the week of 12 October.
Regional Victoria will move to the last step in the roadmap from 23 November if we get to zero new cases state-wide for 14 days.
Here are some more Local Rag yarns to get stuck into:
- The Lease For One Of Victoria’s Finest Pubs Is Up For Grabs Right Now
- 5 Of The Best Airbnbs In The Kangaroo Valley
- 5 Of The Best Airbnbs Along Victoria’s Great Ocean Road
- Inside Jetty Road’s New Lorne Tap Room
- A New Airstream Hotel Has Popped Up At Nagambie’s Mitchelton Hotel
Image credit: Rob Blackburn via Visit Victoria